Reading Notes: Epified: Krishna, Part B

Krishna by Epified

* I wonder what the ones who had been kidnapped by Brahma experienced. Hm. 

* It's a very interesting concept that literally everyone, including the cows, were Krishna himself multiplied. That concept gives me quite a few story ideas. 

* Aw, it's so sweet how Krishna gets close to Hastin through kindness rather than through violence. I really like that.

* I wonder what Vishnu's real form looks like? I like the idea of a character that you have no idea what they look like. One big mystery, I like it!

* Wow, the showdown between Kamsa and Krishna was kind of intense. I feel bad for Kuvalayapida though. I guess he couldn't have been given the same treatment as Hastin because of the circumstances.

* It was so rewarding when Krishna releases Devraki and Vasudev! At last, justice is served. 

Cute Baby Krishna (Source: Wikimedia Commons)

 Bibliography: Krishna by Epified. Website: Epified, Krishna, Part B.

Comments

Popular Posts