Week 8 Comments and Feedback

     I would rate the comments and feedback that I am receiving as seven out of ten. The most helpful comments that I receive are ones that criticize my works because they help me to understand what I need to change. I would rate my comments and feedback to other people as six out of ten because I find it hard to find things to criticize. I love reading people's introductions because I think it's the best way to get to know the other people in this class. I'm also quite happy with my introduction and blog and I think that it allows others to get to know me quite well. In order to be more helpful to others, I think my comments need to be more critical so that people know where they can improve. I don't want to make any changes to my comment wall or introduction though. 

    I chose this photo for this post because feedback can be scary sometimes and it's nice to be reminded that it's all for your benefit and not something to fear. 

Comments

Popular Posts