Topic Brainstorm

 Death Stories: Indian Horror Story: Tales of the Lingering Souls

    Death is an endlessly intriguing topic which is why I chose this one. I also really enjoy anything horror related so being able to create a story of death and horror sounds very fun. I think it will be very interesting, as well, to research into the different death stories from the epics. This topic should give me plenty of exciting material to work with. 

Reincarnation: Indian Epics - Not Myself

        Reincarnation, while I hope it's not real, offers many possibilities when it comes to rewriting a story. I enjoy topics that provide for a lot of creative license and I think this one would do just that. I don't have hardly any previous knowledge about reincarnation but I hope to learn more about how it works through this topic. I think it would be interesting to write a story from the perspective of someone who reincarnates but remembers their past lives each time. 

Kamadeva, The God of Love: For the Love of Kamadeva

    I had to include at least one topic of love because who doesn't love a good love story? I know little to nothing about the god, Kamadeva but researching this topic will hopefully give me all of the knowledge that I will need. Love stories aren't my favorite to write because I think it's hard to make them feel authentic, but I could give it a shot because it would definitely be challenging. 

Epic Brothers: Brothers Forever

    I love stories between brothers for the simple reason that they can be so intense. There is hardly any relationship in the world like that between siblings and it can make for a very emotional story. I also just love the dynamic portrayed in many stories between brothers because they can treat each other absolutely terrible but still know that they love one another. It would be a fun relationship dynamic for me to try my hand at. 


                                                            Candle-lit Storytime (Source: Pixabay)

Comments

Popular Posts