Extra Credit Reading Notes: Epified: Krishna, Part A

Krishna by Epified 

* Hm, he had enemies even before he was born. Interesting. 

* I've never considered that everyone in these stories are all just a part of Krishna's story! 

* Wow, a brother killing all of his sister's children. That is crazy and sad. Especially smashing them against the walls of the cell!

* I really like the image of Vasudev carrying Krishna through the silent, still city. 

* Wow, I really like the appearance of the serpent with its jewel hood. Such an intriguing addition.

* I love the female empowerment of Durga and the way that she combats Kamsa! 

* It's so cute how people just innately love baby Krishna.

* It is stone cold how Krishna kills the demoness Putana and then plays next to her dead body. 

* Krishna, the little troublemaker, how cute! Tell me why I find his character so adorable.

* I love how Yashoda sticks up for Krishna even though she knows that he is guilty.

* The scene where Krishna has the universe in his mouth and Yashoda realizes that her son is something else is powerful. I liked it.

* It's so sweet how Krishna takes on the pain of Radha. I really like the concept. 

Cute Krishna (Source: Pixy)

 Bibliography: Krishna by Epified. Website: Epified, Krishna: Part A.

Comments

Popular Posts