Week 8 Reading and Writing

     After reviewing my blog, project, and my past work, I'm very satisfied with the design and layout. I'm also very satisfied with my reading notes and the writing within my stories. The only thing that I notice that I would like to change is that I wish to make my stories more fantastical. "The Side Character" had elements that weren't realistic, but overall it was still a pretty tame piece. A goal that I am trying to set for myself is to write a piece that is overly fantastical with many mystical elements since I find it hard to step outside the box of reality when I'm writing. 

A Forest (Source: Needpix.com)

    I chose this image above as my favorite out of my blog and my project because I just like the feelings that it gives me with the monotone color scheme and height of the trees. It looks like a beautiful place to just let yourself stand in for a moment. 
    Looking forward, I hope to include more of the source material in my rewritten stories since I feel that I base my stories too loosely off of the originals. It would be a challenge for me to try and incorporate more of the original tales so it's something that I'm going to make a better effort on in the future. 

Comments

Popular Posts