Week 8 Progress

    I'm pretty happy with my progress so far, but I do wish I was further along with my points. The class assignments that I enjoy the most are the writing exercises although they are a bit more difficult for me than some of the other assignments. It takes time for me to truly settle on an idea that I like and to run with it. I have hardly used any of the extra credit reading assignments which is something that I would like to change moving forward. 

    For the second half of the semester, I definitely want to try and stay more on top of things. As of right now, it feels like I am doing mostly everything at the last minute and I hate the feeling of it, especially since I have the opportunity to move ahead with the work. In my writing, I really want to try and write a micro fiction piece but I always end up being too wordy so that is something that I hope to change moving ahead. There is nothing that I can think of that I want to change about my blog currently. 

My Motto (Source: Pixabay)

Comments

Popular Posts