Storybook Favorites

Horror in India
I'm very intrigued by the use of the horror genre in this Storybook. The idea of combining the Indian stories with horror sounds like a fun idea to me. I also like the way the creator of this Storybook incorporated elements of both genres into the story. The image attached to the home page of this Storybook was also quite effective in how terrifying it is. It is actually the image that I have attached to this post below. Out of the three Storybooks that I chose, the design of this one was my favorite because it had larger images that covered the entire screen when you navigated to different sections. 

I found this Storybook to be very interesting because of the unique and random combination choice. I never would have considered rewriting these tales with cartoon characters but I found it to be a very refreshing idea. It took the content and gave it a new twist with endless possibilities which gives me some good ideas of my own for the future. The titles of each section in this Storybook were quite interesting as well. I enjoyed trying to guess what each one would be about. The only thing I didn't like about this Storybook were the photos used but I think that these types of photos were unavoidable since it was Looney Tunes themed. 

My initial reaction was to the title: it completely intrigued me. I'm not sure that my first impressions from the title were correct since I was imagining people slaying demons to music but it still interested me greatly. I also found the incorporation of videos in the Storybook to be a good idea. It spiced things up a little bit. The titles in this one were even more interesting to read than the previous one. I also found the design of this one to be very elegant in the way that the text is split up by videos and pictures. The layout kept me from getting bored with the design. 


Indian Horror (NA)

Gauravhasija. Source: Pexels


Comments

Popular Posts